Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Getting PLL to build on my new machine - Xerces Step

Xerces Update Step

Now I need the Xerces includes... yuck. Every time I update Xerces lots of shit breaks.   

Get the latest Xerces.... plug in the include directory into the project (will probably have to do this for all the projects now... damit) Try to build the tests... whoot! Passed the includes... now just need the libs for the linker.

Now just a matter of plugging away at all the hundreds of errors....

Remember to re-start Visual Studio if I change Environment Variables for the XERCES_DIR etc. Build.

Done.  Colour me impressed.

Doxygen Update

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

Wow still using FTP after all these years.... I feel so oldschool when I get back into C++ work. Every tool seems to have some "back in the day" cruft still hanging around.  Just don't tend to see much any more.

LibSndFile Update

http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/


Download 64bit installer, install into my libs directory and set an environment variable.  Easy. Plug it into the project settings, (it was still using an explict path for some reason...) Restart Visual Studio to pick up the changed environment variable. Build.


Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment